Twilight v0.1 BETA out, Compatible with Wii System Menu 3.3
So much for Nintendo's attempt to block the homebrew-enabling Twilight hack for Wii. Once again Wii Dev'ers have updated it to version 0.1 BETA, complete with support for the recently released Wii System Menu 3.3.
Essentially, this means you can now update to latest Wii firmware, free of homebrew annihilating side-effects. A changelog is below, courtesy of developer Marcan.
Download: Twilight v0.1 BETA for Wii
* The Twilight Hack is now compatible with version 3.3 of the Wii System Menu.
* Improvements in video configuration. The entire console should now be visible in all video modes, and scrolling has been improved.
* For the USA version, the two variants of the hack have been packed into one save file. Just select the save slot that corresponds to your version of Twilight Pricess when you start the game.
* New savegame icons by drmr. The new icons now show which region that version of the hack is for.
* This version now tries to load boot.dol, and falls back to boot.elf if boot.dol is not found.
* Many, many bug fixes.
More PlayStation 3 News...
This scene wont die too soon ! since people already cracked once, other times will be easy i think...
06-28-2008 #3Banned User
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
I'm so glad, i've tried it and it works wonders! thanks!