BlackAce83, TiMeBoMb, and zektor have released StartPatch v4.2U (NTSC-U ONLY!) StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu with useful hacks like skip updates, etc.
- Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks
Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
- Block Disc Updates (Need To Install ALL Three)
Blocks updates, which have been embedded in Discs.
- Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five)
Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
- Move Disc Channel
Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
- No Menu BG Music
Removes the System Menu's background music.
- Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP (Need To Install BOTH)
Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
- Remove Diag Disc Check
Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
- Auto-Press A At Health Screen
Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
- Replace Health Screen With Black
Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
- Force Disc To Use IOS249
Forces Discs to use IOS249.
- Region Free GC Games No VM Patch
Removes region restrictions on Gamecube Games.
- Region Free Channels (Need To Install ALL Four)
Allow installation of any region Channels.
BlackAce83 - Some Very Small Coding, Compiling, A LOT Of Testing, ...MORE
TiMeBoMb - Some Very Small Coding, A LOT Of Testing, ...MORE
zektor - A LOT Of Testing, ...MORE