Wondering how long you'll have to wait until you can play PlayStation games on a certain phone? How does this fall sound? Below is what is known to date:
- Sony refused Sony Ericsson rights to use the brand name 'PlayStation' for a PSP Phone they were planning to make.
- The new Sony Ericsson Satio can run PlayStation games.
- The Sony Ericsson Satio was revealed at the Red Dot Museum in Singapore.
- The Sony Ericsson Satio is expected to be released this fall worldwide and will have downloadable applications available so it will also be a huge contender to the iPhone.
- It was revealed that the phone could run PlayStation games when Hirokazu Ishizuka, Sony Ericsson's Corporate Vice President and Head of Asia Pacific Region said in the announcement:
"I think we are very confident of our own solution- entertainment unlimited. Not only music entertainment experience but also imaging, cyber-shot technology and we have a 12.1 megapixels camera.
On top of that, you can enjoy your PlayStation games so therefore this product is so powerful and we are very confident of this product's success."
More PlayStation 3 News...