Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone here preorder the E3? Most stores that will sell them get it shipped in today.

Sponsored Links
    kool.. i haven't been able to find one on sale yet.. LOL

that's probably why.. i want one and i'll let you know how i go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by moja View Post
    I 1000'd that game on the 360. Excellent game - it is like Zelda a bit with the dungeons, and the action mechanics are pretty satisfying. Can't wait for the second one.
    I bought darksiders today for $20 from my local game store today , magnificent game!

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    kool.. i haven't been able to find one on sale yet.. LOL

that's probably why.. i want one and i'll let you know how i go with it.
    Will you use the E3 flasher on your slim or fat PS3?
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-24-2011 at 02:51 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Going to send yo an PM where you can get it right away so you can test if it works fine and easy.

Yeah HeyManHRU, it gets better when you start getting your powers back (like in the beginning of the game).

I have never played ICO nor SotC, but I have the collection. Should I just jump into Collossus? ICO doesn't look that interesting to me, although I'll prolly try it out.

Honestly, what gets you guys excited about the E3? I don't have a console to downgrade, but the dual booting (with hard drive cradle) seems interesting, until it's detected, lol.

I play ICO at the moment and it is totally different than any other I game I ever played. You should try it out, there are some cool puzzles out there.

Quote Originally Posted by moja View Post
    Honestly, what gets you guys excited about the E3? I don't have a console to downgrade, but the dual booting (with hard drive cradle) seems interesting, until it's detected, lol.
    It's something new , if sony can't block it or do anything about it I'm buying it for sure, and since I have 1 PS3 I can dual boot (saves me the money of buying a second PS3).

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    I play ICO at the moment and it is totally different than any other I game I ever played. You should try it out, there are some cool puzzles out there.
    I can probably buy ICO for the PS2 for like $5 , I'll give it a shot.

1 year ago the first ever backup manager for hacked PS3s was released (back up manager). We've gone a long way since then.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-25-2011 at 12:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah you're right, the first Backup Manager was released 53 weeks ago. How time flies !

What new games are you getting in the following months? I know I am going to get Skyrim for my PC or maybe PS3 .

Yep, indeed. The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is an must have. Maybe not at the release date, but I will definitely give it a shot. The game which I looking forward to is Borderlands 2, this is definitely my most wanted for 2012 !

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News