PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Rumor: Leaked Photos Tease Tomb Raider Reboot Multiplatform

An underground agent, reportedly working in conjunction with Four Player Co-Op, snagged some alleged screengrabs of concept art and details for a new Tomb Raider game.

To quote: According to the text accompanying the art, Lara's new adventure will be open-world, will feature a reworked combat system and - most importantly - will serve as an origin story for the young heiress.

Anonymity breeds contempt in the gaming news world - however, this report is supported by four pieces of news that have dropped in the past two months:

1. Eidos' president said the next Tomb Raider game will "reinvigorate the franchise."
    2. Crystal Dynamics is hiring folks to work on an installment in a "AAA franchise."
    3. Toby Gard, the series' creator, is leading a design group for an "unannounced project."
    4. Eidos is terrible at keeping its secret games under wraps.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Im huge fan of Tomb Raider

Well let hope it gonna be AAA titles just like the Original Tomb Raider on Playstation. This look like a horrior game to me. i hope Next TR is make a comeback.

I huge fan of Tomb Raider series, Resident Evil series and now Uncharted Drake Furtune is coming on my collection soon.

I am beginning to wonder how much truth to this there is on this rumor..

Original site no longer has the photos, apperently Crystal Dynamics lawyers stepped in..

+ Reply to Thread