Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 36 of 86 First ... 2635363746 ... Last
    Wevryen Guest
    cecha01 currently ofw 4.30

jamesnesc709 Guest
    racer0018 I sent you an e-mail to you.

Grimz Guest
    Hey i've got a slim ps3 160gb hdd on OFW 4.31, model no is CECH-2001A, looking to get a downgrade so i can get CFW put on it. Thanks

Zunichi Guest
    Hey Racer, I would really love it if you could provide your services for me and downgrade my ps3. I know you're probably really busy, but when you get the chance can you message me? Thank you in advance.

mumuaxe Guest
    Hi racer, i'd like to know if i could get my console hacked for homebrew and game backups?? i'm running 4.25 OFW and its a CECH-3001A. (since the country i am in doesn't have a big ps market, or black market (have it my way with cheap things), and the internet doesn't allow me to buy correctly from psn, and i don't want to fry my blu-ray drive)

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

jamesnesc709 Guest
    sorry the 3000 slim models can not be downgraded yet or will be.

audiogodd Guest
    Hey racer I got 2 questions for you one I got a ps3 cecha01 phat I am about to send to sony to have all redone and fixed due to the blueray drive died and then it went ylod... so my question is when i get it back how much to downgrade the firmware back to the 3.15 I guess?

and also I got a old xbox 360 that was jtag with old and doesnt have the new jtag dash so cant play anything new how much to update... Please let me know asap I know you busy so... its a when you get time just need prices

mumuaxe Guest
    Ah, i see, Thanks anyway

racer0018 Guest
    I need to know your motherboard and also the dashboard ver. Thanks

I just want to see your options for this and know both of them I will know. Thanks

Pharmtech78 Guest
    Hey racer0018 I have a fat ps3 with ofw 3.72 model CECHE01 (i believe it's a nand console) how much would you charge to downgrade to 3.55? and also what's your time frame? Thanks.

Page 36 of 86 First ... 2635363746 ... Last