Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 31 of 86 First ... 213031324181 ... Last
    UltimaD87 Guest
    Hello, I am here looking for the aid of the famous Racer and his skills. I have a CECHA01 7A OFW4.31. Wanting to go in to CFWs but I don't have the stuff to do it myself and i am not skilled with a soldering iron. Curious if i could get you to downgrade and move it to a CFW.

if you can Message me I don't think i have that ability but I was curious at the rate and had maybe some other questions. Thanks

racer0018 Guest
    I can't message you if you can't message me. You have to have 2 quality posts or VIP on the site. Thanks

shadowofanubis6 Guest
    Hey racer, i'm interested in your ps3 downgrading service. I have a ceche fat nand and was hoping you could help me out. It's on 4.31 OFW if that helps (probably doesn't). If i understand correctly i cannot contact you until i get two quality posts.... so i shall do that. In the meantime, is it possible to help me out?

jrccomputer Guest

racer0018 Guest
    I would hook it up to a flasher and see if you can save it that way. thanks

Shadow, it doesnt matter the firmware but shoot me a pm and we can talk. thanks

UltimaD87 Guest
    i sent you a message racer

hbkpk Guest
    I have 4.10 dex fw and when i try to downgrade at 3.55 with rogero cfw it gives me the error code 8002F95E. What should i do (sorry for my bad english)

shadowofanubis6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by racer0018 View Post
    I would hook it up to a flasher and see if you can save it that way. thanks

Shadow, it doesnt matter the firmware but shoot me a pm and we can talk. thanks
    I sent you another PM, i dont think the system sent you the first one.

vividbio Guest
    I sent you a pm, hope you can help me out.

mckinnonj Guest
    I'm going to PM you Racer... as long as the forum allows me

Page 31 of 86 First ... 213031324181 ... Last