Today Crediar has updated Preloader to v0.28 for the Nintendo Wii. For those not aware, Preloader 'replaces' the System Menu (it's not really replaced, its main.dol is justSponsored Links
renamed) with a simple loader allowing you to automatically load the Homebrew Channel, a .dol/.elf you installed via SD, and the System Menu.
Download: Preloader v0.28 Update for Wii
Preloader v0.28 Changelog:
- rewrote the hacks parser, it's more solid now and detects syntax errors much better
- added a new font
- optimized the menu layout
- you can now add unlimited offsets/value in one hack entry
- added beta version related code
- added a setting which allows to always turn you Wii off even when standby is enabled
- fixed that when shutting down from the System Menu, the Wii always got powered down instead of using the set shutdownmode.
- fixed a bug which prevented updating to a non beta version during beta testing
- fixed a bug in the System Menu hacks scrolling code
More PlayStation 3 News...