PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

After the initial pain it didn't hurt. The only good thing about them was when girls found out they would ask to see them and touch them. It was a good way to pick up chicks at parties.

hell no. i think they are disgusting myself. especially thru the lips, tounges and those big disc ear hole things. errr

but each to there own i guess. good for you.

I have my belly button pierced, septum, right side of my nose, and 2 normal earring piercings on my ears. I'm thinking about getting my tongue pierced. Septums are easy to hide you just flip them up and they heal from 4-6 weeks.

Nose takes a bit longer about 3 months but it depends. Belly button about 4-6 months to change jewelry and to heal completely 8 months to a year. I have high pain tolerance but the most "painful" was my nose.

I'm a girl and everyone I know isn't into the septum piercing but everyone loves it on me. Go for it you could always get a retainer at bodycandy or take it off.

i skip all piercings but love them on chicks

None

I'll only get my nipple pierced if I was shredded. Unless never!

Old Track Marks? Are you being serious mate? If so fair play for being open about your habits, i'm just suprised i guess.

Personally I don't like piercings on either men or women. Tat's I'm a little more OK with but still not a big fan. But hey, each to their own.

I have my Tragus pierced.

I wouldn't get piercings on myself, but i don't mind ear piercings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34