Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 11 12 ... Last

Nintendo Wii U SDK / Cafe SDK 1.7 WiiU & Game Title Key by PoWeRUp

Following up on the Nintendo Wii U hacking updates by the Four Horseman, Team Fail0verflow (bushing, marcan, etc), bubba and Wii U game dumps by VENOM, today scene release group PoWeRUp made available a Nintendo Wii U SDK / Cafe SDK 1.7 WiiU and Game Title Key for those not conned into the latest money-making scheme by MAXiMiLiEN (Max Louarn) and GaryOPA (Gary Wayne Bowser) with the Cobra UDE / WiiKey U / WiiKeU folks to peddle unnecessary Wii U ODE devices.

According to the Wii U NFO File, release group PoWeRUp has all of the Nintendo Wii U SDK's and Game Title Keys and plans to release them for free to spite the dubious scene profiteers starting with the older ones below, as follows:

Cafe.SDK.1.7.WiiU-PoWeRUp / Cafe SDK 1.7 WiiU PoWeRUp

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: Cafe.SDK.1.7.WiiU-PoWeRUp

Wii-U CafeSDK 2013 / CafeSDK 2013.zip Contents: (via CafeSDK 2013.zip preview from pastebin.com/dw8CFua5)

19.2 GB - 94 files (exe: 1, zip: 92, doc: 1)

From pastebin.com/raw.php?i=W3St4jy3:

Archived Files:

Download: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=37624

Cobra UDE Marketing Propeganda:

WiiKey U Marketing Propeganda:

Finally, in related news here is a Nintendo Wii U Development Kit CAT-DEV for sale: allegro.pl/nintendo-wii-u-development-kit-cat-dev-i4202087876.html

More PlayStation 3 News...

Really? i thought f0f quite the console because of the piracy outweighing curiosity. Good article

From what I hear the f0f guys are part of the same group behind the for-profit stuff, only wearing their white hats when they represent f0f and their black hats when cashing in on the scene... go figure eh?

I'm not really into Wii / Wii U stuff (or Nintendo for that matter) myself though, so if anyone finds out more feel free to share it.

Was "Download:" supposed to be in your original post, since there's no link.

Both actually.. I use a template so it appears after the NFO Files but there is no link for the release yet.

As soon as I come across one (or someone posts one here) I will add it to the main article above of course... my guess is by later today it should trickle down from the topsites to newsgroups, torrents, P2P and file-sharing sites.

This appears to be when it hit topsites so it's been circulating, apparently: PRE - Cafe.SDK.1.7.WiiU-PoWeRUp - 2014-05-18 - 16:22:18

So wait ...its hacked and were able to load iso's ?

Guess its finally time to get one of these Wii U's

Nooo, this is a nightmare! and this is the END

R.I.P WIIU!

This is great news. Now to find a link.

Nah, look at PS3 ? Wii U will increase the better sale if it is hackable just like PS3.

That's why PS3 sold better.

lol i had actually thought the wii u was released in 2013. now it all makes sense.

hopefully this can provide a sales boost with the new lineup of games this year

Page 1 of 11 12 ... Last