Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have a 120 gb maxtor hdd and i think maybe i installed a corrupted file on there that now, when i run hda ver 2.0, none of my files are showing up, and i try to install another game and it says the hd is full, so i need to try and save/salvage the files or try to reformat altogether, and i am hooking it up to a notebook with windows xp. So i found out that i need to buy a 3.5" usb enclosure to hook it up to my notebook. Now, to view files, so i can possibly delete the bad file and save the remaining files, do i download hdl_dump or hdl_dumb (whats the difference?) or the "save and salvage" program.. or do i download all of them? Also if none of those work do i need to download a program where i can reformat the hdd or how do i do that? thank you very much for any help you can provide

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by locoloera
    do i download hdl_dump or hdl_dumb (whats the difference?)
    Just a quick answer for ya... HDL_DUMP is the command-line (DOS) version of the utility, and HDL_DUMB is a Win32 version that has a GUI to make it easier to use for those who aren't comfortable with DOS.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News