Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 98 of 823 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello, i am a new user too.. glad to be here!

Sponsored Links
    New to the console world here.. Hi!

newbie here, just checking in.

hello

hi everyone, new also!

Hello all, im new too !!!

hello, i'm new too.

Wink

Hi ALL! I am sharkbait8574

My husband and my PS3 crapped out right after 2.6 update
    So... now I am here. If you can offer any help, I would be grateful

PS3 was purchased 12/27/2007 so no warranty

newbie too

hi i'm ati93, i'm from france and i speak a little english. I have a pal 80gb ps3 and a psp on cfw.

new user but not new to hardware hacking/modifying

new to the site, looks alright and seems to be full of some useful information and software... If I hadn't already hacked the crap outta my PS3.

the NAND patcher was very useful in walking back my f/w from 2.42 to 1.50 to be used in a multi-boot machine (OEM v2.60 and Modded v1.50 presently on the mainboard) at the flick of a switch. as for the details of how I managed to do it, I'll be keeping that a secret until this site reveals its user base and I see who's lurking and who the resident hackers are, and who are just here regurgitating what other real hackers post on the message boards.

I came here from PC and Satellite hacking and am an electronic engineer, I'm no greenhorn

so, I say HI to all and hope these message boards arent like the sat boards, which are loaded with know-it-alls that know nothing at all and are just looking for a free ride!

hello

hi everyone, i 'am a noob and i just bought my first ps3, the 160gb version. How come mine only came with 2 usb ports and my brothers came with 4 ?

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!