PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Hi Everyone

Hi.. Please bare with me

Sup Guys

Hey ppl I'm a very noob in consoles and JB n Games and from Boston MA and i have bought me a JB console ps3 and i have like a 1000 questions lol

but i will do my digging first and then ask if i didn't found still I'm happy to be here

have a goodone Guys

Wink New Member

Hello People i'm portuguese, 35 years and i love Play PS3

PS: Sorry for my english maybe is google translation

welcome!

Cool Hella everyone

I'm BaSs_HaXoR. Everything about me can be found on Youtube and Next gen. I am a very active programmer in C#, VB, java, and c++. I have made quite a bit of software for modding call of duty on playstation 3, and figured i would join this site and possibly contribute my knowledge as well as learn.

Hello

Love this site had to be a part of the community.

Cant wait!

Hi!

Hi!! sup?

Hello I'm new here

hello ps3news members.. i'm new here.. just wanna say hello and thank you to let me join this group.

Post Hello

Sorry guys. I open my account a long time ago, but I never introduce myself.

Here it goes, I have been out of the scene for a while, but I hope to catch up.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

FJorgeR.

Remote play not working with PS3 games help?

I have a ps vita version 3.01 and a ps3 version 4.53 but the only disappointing fact is that games like red dead redemption, ghost recon future soldier don't work so how do you make them compatible?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 759 of 825 FirstFirst ... 259659709749758759760769809 ... LastLast