Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 728 of 823 FirstFirst ... 228628678718726727728729730738778 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 8230

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey Guys,

This scene has really taken off and I am glad I found such a helpful community. Almost everything that shows up in Google is a scam asking to fill out surveys.

I've owned the ps3 since the day it came out but back then when I wanted to mod it there were simply too many hoops to jump through. I appreciate all the hard work that is going into moving this scene forward.

Tom

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone trying to read up on everything i can its a lot of info but getting there

Hi there, Ballzaks here finally registered after years of lurching like a convicted stalker. Hope to be able to contribute to these forums and looking forward to it.

passpasss is here

Why hello there been around for a while since jb ing with the iphone3g finally registered I need help plz

Newbie from Vegas saying hello...

Great forums & info here, I have been lurking awhile but had to register as my interest in PS3 mods & CFW is growing.

I attached a jpeg of my humble setup; I have a newer PS3 Slim 160GB that I upgraded to 500GB and I have an original PS3 "Fat" 60GB (CECHA01) that I put the 160GB slim drive into. I use the Slim for new games & online stuff and the Fat really only for PS2 games.

I would however love to get some retro emulators on the old beast PS3 phatty which is why I have been researching the CFW & hacking side of things lately. I have a great deal to learn but I love gaming and all things tech... I have been playing forever, still have my NES I got for Christmas of '86 and am a musician/studio engineer by trade so I have somewhat of a grasp on the technical side of things. Well, I hope so...

BE COOL...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMG_20130619_114700.jpg  

hello everyone, i've been lurking here for a while and decided to join.

thanks

Hello All, I just joined this forum. I've been playing in the scene for a few years now, but always looking for more information on how to make my consoles more useful. Thanks!

-thejaxster

Hello All,

I'm newbie here, rarely playing console game Kindly need your assistance

Sponsored Links