Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 724 of 823 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726734774 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 8230

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Welcome

Sponsored Links
    Hello all,

I'm currently living in Korea. I have a PS3 at the moment, but it's not one which can be downgraded by anyone local. I'll be switching it soon. I came here to ask some questions.

Hello,

Brand new to PS3, I have a lot of reading ahead of me and this a great site to educate me

Hello everyone my name is horsemen_IV.. basically because i have 4 kids and would like them to have a horse

Looking forward to everything ps3 related.

Welcome! I hope you get to find you a horse over here

Hello my fellow PS3 enthusiasts! I am new here but been around the modding scene for quite some time. I have been modding consoles since the xbox modding was cracked open. I have just recently been able to join the PS3 modding scene as I bought a cheap fat PS3 which happened to have 2.52OFW on it and I was like Score!

The rest has been history and I am a proud owner of a modded PS3 which I enjoy immensely. I started reading the forums here while looking for PS3 scene news and for CFW game mods. I am hope to bring something to the already great and established community here. Thanks

hi all new on here my psn is... the-gash-one, feel free to add , i've got a ps3 and vita with a ps4 on preorder looking forward to reading lots of info about these consoles i do tinker occasionally but not very confident with modding/hacking consoles as i am pc's. see you around cheers.

wills

Hello,

Everyone this website looks SUPER kewl, glad to be a member

hi all, new to the ps3

hello I'm new here

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!