PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Welcome to PS3News.

By the way, this should have been posted in the introductions section

That is alright though, enjoy your stay

Hell, just joined couple minutes ago

good site

Welcome, I hope you don't think its hell here

Just kidding

Hello everyone,

Call me alxffrdz. I from ID. like first post, I registered with you a while ago. I don't yet have a PS3... but my friend have it, and one of them is broken called ylod, so i want to know how to fix it and maybe i will become a ps3 fixer later.

Anyway nice to meet you all I hope you would like to help me couse my english is not very good.

Hello to all members of PS3News. Obviously I am new, just registered a few minutes ago.

The name is Tamrat and I am from Ethiopia (you probably haven't heard of it ever. In case you are wondering its in East Africa.) I currently own a CECH2K PS3 (120GB or the first gen Slim). Its jailbroken and been running Kmeaw's 3.55 CFW until very recently.

I am sorry but I use pirated games. Its a must in Ethiopia because there are absolutely no game retailers here (its all still PS2 here). You can't even buy online or order because there are no international banks for a use of credit card.

I am currently running Rogero's 4.21 CFW (downloading the latest CFW is trouble because of internet data cap issues). I am playing Shift 2, Hitman Absolution, The Last of Us and FIFA 13.

Hello again and looking forward to it.

Hey there, I just registered for some reason my ps3 has decided it won't read any of my game discs so I've decided to use some cfw . ^-^

Hello!

Got interested in game resigning since my friends do it to their games and I too wanted to try it and they recommended this site!

Quote Originally Posted by alxfrdz View Post
    Hello everyone,

Call me alxffrdz. I from ID. like first post, I registered with you a while ago. I don't yet have a PS3... but my friend have it, and one of them is broken called ylod, so i want to know how to fix it and maybe i will become a ps3 fixer later.

Anyway nice to meet you all I hope you would like to help me couse my english is not very good.
    If you need help with YLOD, I recommend putting new thermal paste in. Or Reflow it and/or reball it. Hope it works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by prettyfuntbh View Post
    Hello!

Got interested in game resigning since my friends do it to their games and I too wanted to try it and they recommended this site!
    I have a guide over in the tutorial section Check it out for a great step-by-step instructions on resigning
    Last edited by JeoWay; 07-18-2013 at 11:39 PM Reason: Quote another user

Hello All, I'm new to the site.

I've done some reading and it seems i can learn a lot on this forum.

looking forward to becoming a member.

New here... hacked the stuff outta my psp and now I want more outta my PS3. I hope this is the right place.

+ Reply to Thread