PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

nice site, glad to be back!

1st post

Hi, just to say hello.

Ps3 Rocks with Linux

New here.. and love the site. I installed YDL on my unit and works great

Anyone know if there will be more demos for this game? Koodos to Sony! I love playing the game. I may buy full version anyway.

Has anyone seen an iso loader out there? I have managed to backup a blu ray disc and a game into iso files... would like to play game back onto ps3... any ideas?
    Last edited by einstein1974; 10-17-2008 at 09:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Everyone, just saying hello. Looking for some information on hooking a PS3 drive up to a PC. I pretty much have an idea of how to make a connector, but just want to double check the pins to make sure everything is right.

im new to the forum so just saying hey.

Welcome all new comers to PS3NEWS.COM and may you find our forums informative and our news refreshing, but most of all have fun!

Hey, im new so this is a good place for introduction.

hello all, im a new too

Quote Originally Posted by jad8477 View Post

rookie here, ps3 forever!
    Hey I am EDman from Vienna and i am the new one

Another newbie here - hello!

Was curious as to whether anyone knows if the PS Eye can be used when using the internet browser in the PS3? What I mean is, if you have an MSN Live account for doing video calls, can you log onto that account from the PS3 and use the PS Eye?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 826 FirstFirst ... 192829303979129529 ... LastLast