Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 823 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116516 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i hope ps3 will be hacked in this week

Sponsored Links
    First post everyone! And ps3 won't be hacked soon... If we're lucky it will be hacked by the end of the year.

Hello there, this seems like a nice forum, hope to stay around.

Smile

Welcome all new members to PS3NEWS.COM and enjoy the community and hope you find our forums and news informative.. have fun.

hi,

newbie too, welcome mah friend, i expect the both of us enjoy this page

Hi all,

just owned a PS3 couple of weeks ago... thought I'd join the community

Hello all... been a viewer of this forum for a long time... but now need to get out of my noob status.

Hello Everyone,

Not a PS3 user, but looking into what the PS3 can do, so i may get one in the future.

HI everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a gamer since the late 80s and have pretty much every console since. I dont swear alliegence nor favoritism to any console and will usually pick up games on whichever console it performs better on (typically the 360 atm). I'm a big fan of story driven games such as jrpgs but have recently been playing more casual games like wii sport and guitar hero recently due to time constraints.

hello, im new to the community although ive had my ps3 for ages

Sponsored Links