PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

I used Google.

I used Google as well. I want to read the latest news about the PS3, which I ended up here. Great site!

I came here end of last year looking up info on how to Downgrade my PS3 and learn more about them. I now have a second with a 3rd coming next week for me to mess with and learn more obviously alot of tech stuff is mostly trial and error.

I came across PS3News looking for PS3 downloads and information, and Google eventually lead me here. It's a great site and awesome resource for PS3 information and downloads.

i really don't know. all i wanted was to find the dlc files for tekken tag 2 and boom i ended up here.

I came here because I had doubts about the ps3, I found the site for a few internet searches.

I came here cause the horse I was riding led me here. j/k....

I can here a couple years ago looking for OtherOS help. Got hooked and hung around with a Bandicoot or two.

two words: zebra theme

personally it was looking for a jb solution... google