GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2 for Nintendo Wii Released!
Today WiiGator has updated his GameCube Backup Launcher to version 0.2 for the Nintendo Wii console.
Download: GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2 for Wii / GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2 for Wii [Mirror]
Changes in 0.2:
- Increased speed of reloader
- Fixed bug in games like PokeMon XD (Game is protected against hacks)
- Increased speed of audio fix stuff
- Allow to select to start disc itself when using a multi game disc
- Avoid green screen when starting a game (button A)
- Disc change support on startup screen
- Disc change supported for all start methods
- Fixed Kirby's Air Ride
- Fixed non working PAL games on PAL console, when pressing B (e.g. Wario World)
- Support for Freeloader
- Support for Action Replay
- The loader will change the screen format in Wii mode to the screen format of the disc inserted at startup.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Do anyone else thinks that the ps3 can do this and much more? Man, I hope the PS3 scene grows like hell, so we can emulate any console, jeje . Just kidding, Wii is a great console too, and I'm glad to see people that care about us and make all this happen, thank you all.
03-25-2009 #3Banned User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
Oh i hate the Wii but for Hombrew and new / cross comer like me it will be more easy to learn like to jump in into the ps3 matter.
Here is the 'Unsupported' WAD version as well.