CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.21 has been released. Changes for this release include:
* Miniaturized game icons are shown in list view
* Random skin selection
* Allow unlimited number of skins
* Fixed GBA linking with 3in1
* Compatibility fixes
As the users manual has yet to be updated, following is some more detailed information regarding the changes:
1. In order to enable random skin cycling, toggle the skins in the settings menu until "Random" is selected. With this selected, a different skin from your collection will be chosen and used each time you boot CycloDS Evolution.
2. In order to enjoy GBA game linking via the 3in1, you must disable rumble support through the settings menu. As rumble is disabled by default, if you wish to utilise rumble during gameplay then please ensure that you first enable this in the settings menu.
3. List view now displays scaled down game icons. The icons are scaled from 32x32 to 16x16 so obviously they dont look as good as the full sized icons, but its better than having nothing displayed at all.
More PlayStation 3 News...