BenQ iXtreme LT & LiteOn iXtreme LT v1.1 for XBox 360 Released
This weekend C4E released BenQ iXtreme LT v1.1 and LiteOn iXtreme LT v1.1 alongside JungleFlasher v0.1.73 (108S) which includes Benq and Lite-On LT v1.1 XBox 360 support.
Download: BenQ iXtreme LT v1.1 / LiteOn iXtreme LT v1.1 / JungleFlasher v0.1.73 (108S)
From the NFO File, to quote:
After a long development and testing process we give you the first official release of the iXtreme LT.
- Supports all BenQ Drives (62430C, 64930C)
- Supports all Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
- Totally re-written code optimised for minimal patching
- Whole banks of firware now untouched
- New Drive response timing engine accurately mimics original drive timings
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting, disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default
Warning! Ensure all disc images are checked with abgx as LT assumes all stealth/ss/pfi/dmi is correct. Disc images must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2.
Warning! Lt will not save you from being banned if console is already flagged by using a previous firmware or non-stealth discs.
It is also advisable to apply all system updates before flashing with LT. All future console system updates (not game updates) must be applied with caution.
More PlayStation 3 News...
I plan to buy an Xbox 360 Elite and I hack to get the cheapest discs, I wonder if this frees me that I suspended my account
When/if you buy a 360 you should try to get one before 08/2009 otherwise its going to cost more to mod and a lot of hassle.
This would be great if i didnt brick my dvd drive
if you have the dvd key you can recover your drive (depending on the make and model) to allow it to be done again or you can order a replacement drive.