Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Poll $150k found in garden, give it back or spend it on what?

Sponsored Links
    Today a man found $150k in his garden... would anyone here give it back, and if not what would you spend it on?

http://www.wsbt.com/news/chi-man-rep...,4075841.story

Personally, I'd give it back as I wouldn't want to be involved if the money was part of a robbery, etc but if it was unclaimed and the cops said I could keep it then I'd probably invest it in something... seems everyone is buying gold these days but perhaps something a little more secure like bonds.

Others?

Sponsored Links
    I'd keep it and get stocks and bonds! I'd be set for life

i'd keep it n blow it all on hookers n drugs.. hell yeah!! n ps3 games too..

Its too late to buy into gold now, that was back in 06/07, bonds are pretty much almost no gain nowadays and with only 150k I just store it as a second retirement fund.

I'd probable give it in to the police. I don't want any trouble.

I would invite a bunch of friends, have a huge party and get drunk. Then I would buy a Prius for me and my wife, Xbox, Wii, another top of the range Nokia phone, a row boat, cling film and duct tape ... coz you know how you can spend money on sh!t when you're drunk

PS: I love how a crab fisherman said after a very good season - He said "I spent my money on women and booze and the rest I wasted"
    Last edited by OGroteKoning; 09-01-2011 at 04:48 AM

Wonderful hobby gardening. Creates all sorts of self sufficiency and lucky to find money.

Last edited by betinaB; 09-03-2011 at 03:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah , I'm going to go garden (IRL), hopefully i'm going to find some cash this time.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News