November 24, 2009 // 12:51 am - Just under two weeks ago it was reported that C4Eva is working on a new XBox 360 DVD Firmware dubbed iXtreme LT (Lite Touch).

Today Team Jungle have posted the following progress updates on it via their Twitter page, as follows:

•Lots of performance data put into fw!

•Note: Backups need to have SplitVid from now on to be safe for LT

•LT is not only Lite Touch, lots of great new code making this version the most accurate fw eva!

•New code looking good, lots of new code!

• iXtreme LT for all drives, in dev/testing and going well. No ETA!

The upcoming XBox 360 Firmware aims to be as close to the original as possible, with hopes of less possible bans via detection.

Team Jungle Offers iXtreme LT Firmware Updates on Twitter

#7 - crazyblaxican - November 27, 2009 // 10:00 pm
crazyblaxican's Avatar
These guys are geniuses!!! Having my xbox banned wasn't a complete loss, since it forced me to bite the bullet and get a PS3, which I have fallen in love with. I sure would like to be able to play Tekken 6 online again, though ...

#6 - RRoD420 - November 27, 2009 // 5:39 pm
RRoD420's Avatar
God I can't wait until LT is released!

#5 - Pcsx2006 - November 24, 2009 // 7:41 pm
Pcsx2006's Avatar
It'll be great when it's released.. i'm really excited.

#4 - cfwprophet - November 24, 2009 // 10:14 am
cfwprophet's Avatar
Off Topic: You cant get it now!!! It was to this time a big mass. I was a normal user of and pdx showed in a vid that he found a way to play iso's from hdd. And he want to release it to EU release of PS3.

A hord of humans started to buy/pre-order a PS3 in the EU and else where.Than the EU release but nothing... after two weeks of the release the users (icluding me) getting pissed of on pdx and then he comes up and stated that he never sayed one word of releasing his ISO Loader. The common users started to freaking out and claim him a faker and that he work in one hand with sony. A lot of users getted banned to this time (including my self).

But it is like it is... Sony does a reall good job and it is nothing wrong on hire good plz

But thats the true my frind... open your Eyes and see the true or life and die in a lie

ps. if you want to talk again write on my profile or open a discussion thread in the ps3 section.

#3 - walidahmadi - November 24, 2009 // 9:25 am
walidahmadi's Avatar
Off Topic: I haven't heard of any pdx or his ISO Loader. I heard lots of fake claims, but nothing genuine. If you could forward me to a link that puts some light into it then please do so.

Back on Topic: As far as the IX firmware goes, I think there is always a risk of getting banned if you are going to mod your 360, It had been said from the start and it will be said again and again. Nothing is bullet proof. It will always remain a cat and mouse game

#2 - cfwprophet - November 24, 2009 // 9:11 am
cfwprophet's Avatar
Real Great to get this iXtreme Lite Touched FW. Im really interested how good it will work.

And forget a Hacked PS3... this will never be happen. Sony hire all good Hackers they could open up the system easily. Some one remember on PDX and his ISO Loader? Sony hired him and now we have a few reall good hackers on there side.

But thats life and thats why this scene would be made for. To get better jobs than you actual can get (as a coder)

#1 - youngtwan - November 24, 2009 // 7:13 am
youngtwan's Avatar
now this sucks because i came from xbl and 360 and i got banned for my modded box's. i cant wait til someone finds out or figures out how 2 hack or mod my ps3.. ughh.