January 19, 2009 // 9:46 pm
- Racing fans take part in four exciting disciplines in a wide range of environments. Compete in single races, missions or against friends in multiplayer mode.
Moto Racer DS also introduces the optional new and intuitive stylus control system with its unique Stylus Precision Handling (SPH).
Press Release: OPEN THE THROTTLE AND STEP IT UP A GEAR AS THE ULTIMATE MOTORBIKE RACING GAME SPEEDS ONTO NINTENDO DS
MOTO RACER DS DUE FOR RELEASE IN APRIL 2009
Moto Racer is back! Moto Racer DS is the definitive motorbike racing game from Nobilis and Ascaron Entertainment. Due for release in April 2009 Moto Racer DS continues the successful series by delivering an incredible gaming experience on the portable Nintendo DS platform.
Take a trip into the World of adrenaline pumping race action with the new Moto Racer DS game trailer available here: http://www.motoracer-thegame.com/en/.
The only racing game with 4 exhilarating disciplines:
· Grand Prix - Race at speed around tight bends and scrape your knees against the tarmac of the race circuit
· Traffic - Involves a more measured pace with skilled manoeuvres in order to dodge oncoming trucks in urban cityscapes
· Super Cross - Features indoor circuits with treacherous leaps requiring expert thrusts and controlled landing to master the course
· Freestyle - Riders have to brake carefully, managing their speed and thrust to pull off jaw-dropping tricks high in the air
Race against friends
The multiplayer option in Moto Racer DS enables up to eight other bikers to be challenged for the ultimate racing experience against friends. Players can also compare their scores with others using the Online Worldwide Ranking system at the Moto Racer DS website.
Unique Stylus Precision Handling
Moto Racer DS features SPH, allowing the player to experience sensational acceleration, clever braking and stunning freestyle tricks by moving the stylus across the touch-screen.
Point the stylus left and right to move the bike in the chosen direction, enabling corners to be taken smoothly and oncoming traffic to be speedily avoided, while other stylus movements can be used to perform back flips, flying jumps and crazy spins, providing hours of entertaining freestyle fun.