- Today Geremia
has released FreeKey on the XBox-Scene forums (linked above). This is a FREE decrypter tool for the XBox 360 Lite-On DG-16D2S drive with Firmware 83850c
Yes, thats right! Just days after the release of the iXtreme 1.6 F/W for the Lite-On 83850c, hackers decided hey, why should we pay someone to "decrypt" our DVD keys like fools? We can make an app to do it our selves.
And they did, Geremia and Max slapped together an app pack that will decrypt the key from a 83850c dump made using LO83info and freekeys. Good Job!
Download: FreeKey Pack
/ iX1.6 AIO Pack 83850c
Also available above is the iX 1.6 AIO Pack 83850c, with the readme notes below for each:
If using Windows
1 - Download and install Portio32 Package
2 - unpack Lo83info_32.exe
3 - Connect your Liteon 83850c drive to your PC via SATA
4 - Run Lo83info_32.exe (sata port) and follow the prompts
5 - A file will be saved with a drive unique name as a .bin
6 - Run freekey.exe
If using Dos -
1 - Download and unpack lo83info.exe
2 - Connect your Liteon 83850c drive to your PC via SATA
3 - Run Lo83info.exe (sata port) and follow the prompts
4 - A file will be saved with a drive unique name as a .bin
5 - Rename this file to correct name format
6 - Start windows and run freekey.exe
iX 1.6 AIO Pack 83850c:
Here is all what you need to mod a LiteOn 83850c - first unrar this package
1) install PortIO32.exe if running vista you may have to do this manually see the 83850cmanual_installreadme.txt
2) Connect your Liteon 83850c drive to your PC via SATA
3) Run Lo83info_32.exe (sata port) and follow the prompts
4) A file will be saved with a drive unique name as a .bin
5) Use the cmd FreeKey.exe nameoffileumadewithLo83.bin by Germia & Maximus to decrypt the output.bin and get your drives key
6) open XtractorReader.exe, let it find your 83850c drive and make sure the tray is in half way mode.
THIS MODIFIED VERSION WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET YOUR INQUIRY, IDENTIFY, ETC FILES FROM YOUR LITEON 83850C, JUST CONNECT THE L83850C AND DO A "GET KEY AND FILES",
DO NOT USE THE SPEAR OR USBXTRACTOR ON THE 83850c IT WILL DAMAGE THE DRIVE & YOUR Xtractor / PC
AFTER A FEW SECCONDS YOU WILL GET A MSG SAYING "THINGS TO TRY..."
THAT MEANS IT CANNOT READ THE KEY AND OF COURSE IT CANT.
BUT AFTER THAT MSG CLICK OK AND WILL ASK IF YOU WANT TO GET THE OTHER FILES THAT COULD HELP YOU IN CASE YOU HAVE YOUR KEY THERE
7) Once you get the files and SAVE them
8) Open JF 1.65b
9) Select TARGET source and get the ix16-lite838 file
10) click on manual spoof, type your keys in there and load the inquiry.bin file
11) then follow standard write instructions from there for older lite-on drives