- Today adrian6184
sent word that Spanish PS3 Dev ifcaro
released PS3 HDD Toolbox v0.94 over the weekend followed by v0.95, which is based on the recent work of knightsolidus
and used to facilitate the encryption and decryption of the PS3 HDD.
Also available from ifcaro
is PS3 Update Extractor v1.12, which is a revision of NDT
's previous work used to extract recent PS3 updates files.
Download: PS3 HDD Toolbox v0.94
/ PS3 HDD Toolbox v0.95
/ PS3 Update Extractor v1.12
PS3 Update Extractor v1.12 generated files are:
• ExtractionLog.txt - Log removal of the PUP.
• PUPHeader.bin - It clipped the top of the PUP.
• ps3version.txt - Indicates the version of the update.
• license.xml - File with the conditions that must accept to install the update.
• isdebug.txt - Take "0000" if retail and "0100" if debug.
• ps3swu.self - The executable update.
• vsh.tar - is decompressed at the root of the FAT to upgrade. Previously data was now only a file named "a" of 0 bytes.
• puntos.txt - It is a text file with three points.
• Modules.tar - The file with data update.
Note: If you get an error running the app, install Microsoft .Net Framework v3.5 from here and then retry: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en